Saturday, July 25, 2009

The 25 Things About Me Meme

Okay got tagged awhile back on Facebook for this.

25 Things About Me

1. I am a big fan of soap operas from as early as I can remember. I have more memories of soap operas from my childhood than other type of TV show.
2. I am also a big music fan. I love all kinds of music except for opera and will listen to almost anything at times.
3. My favorite soap opera of all time is Another World.
4. My favorite food is fajitas.
5. I have seen Johnny Knoxville in his boxer shorts. I happen to be on set of a movie he was filming once and he stepped out of his trailer in only his boxers.
6. I have only ever lived in 3 cities in my lifetime of 44 years.
7. I am hairy which I know is not the trend these days. I do trim things up and have tried the waxing and shaving trends for men, but they are not for me. My chest feels naked (as well as other areas) without the hair.
8. Years ago when I was a waiter I got the chance to serve Bobby Goldsboro and along with his tip at the end of the night, he left the bow tie from his tux.
9. I am bisexual, but am still not officially out to all my family and friends.
10. My partner Gil has become my best friend as well as lover. But neither of us want to be a couple.
11. I am a big animal lover especially dogs. And have had one as a pet for as long as I can remember. It gets harder the older I get to lose them when something happens.
12. I am a traditional old school briefs wearer even though I know that is not in style anymore. I mix up from time to time and even go commando, but my boys feel their best when snuggled into my tighty whities.
13. I have always been fit, but in recent years have put on some weight due to health issues. I am currently fighting to lose it, which is not easy, but have to lose it to get on a transplant list.
14. My initial goal in life was to be a teacher. Sometimes I still wish I had pursued that dream
15. I love to write, and currently attempt to write 3 online soap operas and some short stories.
16. I am for gay marriage, but never want to be married again myself. Marriage is not for me.
17. I am a total independant in politics. I have an almost total disdain for the current political climate and equally am disgusted by the behavior of Republicans and Democrats who both think they are right and the other is wrong, when one is just as wrong as the other. I am too ashamed to identify myself with either party anymore.
18. My two favorite sports to play are tennis and volleyball.
19. I love to sleep in the buff from time to time, but prefer to sleep in just my underwear. I hate - not just hate - but detest pajamas or any other clothing on myself in bed.
20. I find going to the gym to be one of the most relaxing things.
21. I once attended a concert of Tammy Wynette and she came into the audience and stood beside me and sang her hit, Stand By Your Man.
22. I am a pretty tech savy person, but am totally stupid on anything to do with cars.
23. I love to read. My favorite current author is Scott Turow.
24. I am a big history buff. I especially love to research the areas around the Revolutionary and Civil Wars.
25. I think I could live life as an almost nudist - not fully nude but in my briefs all day long. When I get home, the first thing I do is kick off my shoes and soon I am either down to a pair of jogging shorts & briefs - boxer shorts & briefs - or even better just my briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment