Monday, August 3, 2009

Up Close & Person With Steve Frame

Up Close and Personal With Steve Frame

  • Recent fad you admit to trying: Facebook
  • Favorite movie or TV actors: Christopher Meloni; Jimmy Stewart; Austin Peck; Jon Hensley; Steve Burton; Greg Vaughan; Robert Newman; Joshua Morrow; Peter Bergman; Brian Kerwin; Peter Reckell; Anthony Geary; George Reinholt; Bill Hayes; Doug Davidson; Gale Harold; John Wesley Shipp; James Van Der Beek; Ian Somerhalder; Rock Hudson; Joel Crothers; John-Paul Lavoisier; Denis Leary; Daniel Goddard; Brian Bloom; William Gray Espy; Michael E. Knight; Kin Shriner; Patrick Wilson; Julian McMahon; Dylan Walsh; Henry Fonda; Jason Patric; Aaron Eckhart; Jude Law; Clive Owen; Dean Cain; Pierce Brosnon; Sean Connery
  • Favorite movie or TV actresses: Mariska Hargitay; Susan Hayward; Meryl Streep; Angela Lansbury; Bette Davis; Barbara Stanwyck; Katherine Hepburn; Martha Byrne; Kristian Alfonso; Kim Zimmer; Jane Eliot; Susan Seaforth Hayes; Kirsten Storms; Farah Fath; Jacqueline Courtney; Jeanne Cooper; Rebecca Herbst; Denise Alexander; Jess Walton; Debbi Morgan; Victoria Wyndham; Millette Alexander; Maeve McGuire; Beverlee McKinsey; Judith Light; Veleka Gray; Donna Mills; Leslie Charleson; Genie Francis; Rosemary Prinz; Julia Roberts; Meg Ryan
  • Favorite Current Soap Couples: Charlie & Vicki (OLTL); Spinelli & Maxie (GH); Rex & Gigi (OLTL); Paul & Nikki (Y&R); Ryan & Erica (AMC); Tad & Taylor (AMC)
  • Favorite Soap Couples of All Time: Steve & Alice (AW); Adam & Nicole (EON); Bill & Laura (Days); Doug & Julie (Days); Bo & Hope (Days); Mac & Rachel (AW); Steve & Betsy (ATWT); Brian & Justin (QAF); David & Michael (QAF); Michael & Ben (QAF); Keller & Beecher (Oz); Holden & Lily (ATWT); Michael & Leslie (GL); Rick & Lesley (GH); Scotty & Laura (GH); Luke & Laura (GH); Robert & Holly (GH)
  • If You Could Be Any Soap Character Who Would It Be: Tad Martin (AMC) or Paul Williams (Y&R)
  • The Soap, TV or Movie Performer(s) You Would Most Like To Spend The Night With: Peter Reckell, Jon Hensley, Austin Peck, Robert Newman, Doug Davidson, Martha Byrne, Kristian Alfonso, Tanya Boyd, John Wesley Shipp, Brian Bloom, Christopher Meloni, Mariska Hargitay, Michael E. Knight, Ronn Moss, Winsor Harmon, Tamara Tunie, Vincent Irizarry, Julian McMahon, Gale Harold, William Gray Espy, Joshua Morrow, Drake Hogestyn, George Reinholt, Joel Crothers, Susan Seaforth Hayes, Meg Ryan, Rob Lowe, Scott Bakula, Dean Cain; Clive Owen; Thom Bierdz & Jason Patric
  • Favorite movies: It's A Wondeful Live; L.A. Confidential; A Summer Place; The Usual Suspects; Braveheart; Gladiator; American Beauty; Die Hard (all of them); 12 Angry Men; Brokeback Mountain; Gone With The Wind; Back Street; Shenandoah; Mr. Smith Goes To Washington; Sugar; Latter Days; Grease; Little Women (all 3 versions); The Manchurian Candidate
  • Favorite TV shows: Perry Mason; Golden Girls; Law & Order; Law & Order: SVU; Murder She Wrote; Married With Children; Two and A Half Men; Rescue Me; The Shield; Nip/Tuck; Oz; Queer As Folk; Tell Me You Love Me; Cold Case; Without A Trace; Police Woman; All in the Family; Maude; The Mary Tyler Moore Show; Newhart; Hunter; Wild Wild West; Magnum P.I.; CSI; CSI New York; L.A. Law;
  • Favorite Daytime Soap Operas: Another World; As The World Turns; Days of Our Lives; Young & the Restless; The Doctors; The Edge of Night; Somerset; Santa Barbara; Guiding Light; All My Children; Love of Life; The Secret Storm; Dark Shadows; Texas; Capitol; Loving; Port Charles; General Hospital; One Life To Live; Search For Tomorrow
  • If you could only keep one household appliance, it would be: Refrigerator
  • Favorite author: Scott Turow
  • Favorite food: Fajitas
  • Least favorite food: Spinach
  • Favorite comfort food: Moose Tracks ice cream or nuts
  • Favorite Song: Desperado by the Eagles
  • Favorite item of clothing: my lounge pants and my briefs
  • Boxers or briefs: Briefs!
  • Nobody knows I can: sing unless you have heard me in the shower
  • Greatest achievement: my children
  • Cause I most believe in: plight of the homeless, equal rights, & St. Judes Hospital
  • If I had one wish, it would be: there would be no homeless & that there would be some type of Make A Wish foundation for adults too who have fatal or serious life-altering illnesses
  • My most treasured possession: my mother's Bible
  • First thing I do when I get up in the morning: scratch my balls, piss & make a pot of coffee
  • Last thing I do before I go to bed: Go piss, then read, and then go piss again
  • Most embarrassing moment: The other time was when I worked for a copy sales place during college. I went with this guy to make a delivery to this office. He told me to take the old copier out to the truck. It was a small one but was still heavy. I bent over to pick it up, and when I came back up, I guess the pressure or something caused me to let out the loudest fart. I was so embarrassed I couldn't even come back in. I left and left my buddy there to install the new one himself. The last thing I heard as I went out the door was the whole room laughing very loudly.
  • Best quality: sense of humor
  • Worst quality: either my temper or my ability to procrastinate better than anyone
  • Biggest regret: The night before my Dad unexpectedly died, he called and wanted me to come see him. I had just gotten back from a long trip, and promised to come the next day. He died the next morning.
  • If I could live anywhere, it would be: a cabin in the woods, hear a lake; so quiet and rustic.
  • Greatest Fear: mice and rats
  • Something that makes me see red: hatred whether it is justified or not; and people who judge others based on the smallest bit of circumstantial evidence; and lack of respect for others opinions on message boards
  • Quality I Like Most in a Mate: sense of humor
  • My Hero: my mom
  • My First Kiss: my best friends sister when I was 14
  • What I Would Title My Autobiography: He Loved Life
  • Person I Would Choose To Play Me in a Movie About My Life: Jon Hensley
  • One Word or Phrase that Best Describes Me: Attitude is Everything
  • What is your favorite word? laughter
  • What is your least favorite word? hate
  • What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? acceptance of others; tolerance; a willingness to work together; a sense of humor
  • What turns you off? ignorance; hatred; judgemental attitudes; negativity; giving hatred as an answer to hatred; and most of all hypocrisy
  • What is your favorite curse word? fuck
  • What sound or noise do you love? laughter and the sound of rain hitting the roof as you are trying to sleep
  • What sound or noise do you hate? those damn car alarms and phones ringing when I am trying to shop or sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office
  • What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? a soap opera writer
  • What profession would you not like to attempt? anything to do with child care
  • If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Come in there are people waiting to see you.

6 comments:

  1. Well I should say that is my belly shortly before my gall bladder surgery (a year and a half ago) and my heart surgery last year. There's a few scars on the belly and chest now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice treasure trail! If I can say that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers Stevie.

    I love so many of your choices. And I agree Gordon he does have a nice treasure trail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. And Gordon you can say anything you want.

    ReplyDelete